What is Beard Balm
Beard balm is a leave-in conditioner for your beard. It assists in moisturizing, conditioning, and softening your beard. Mostly, beard balms consisting of beeswax, shea butter, and essential oils, such as sunflower oil. Those ingredients are mainly to protect your skin and sealing in moisture.
Unlike beard oil, beard balm will have a thicker consistency similar to that of a pomade.
What’s called beard oil?
Beard oil is a body conditioner mainly applied to moisturize or somewhat soften beard hairs. It makes the hair change the texture and be soft, fuller, and friendly. The oil is used to stimulate beard growth for those willing to get more. Besides, the conditioner/oil can be applied to moisten the skin beneath someone’s beard.
What does beard oil do?
- Tames the hair: at times, the beard hairs are tough and rough for anyone to touch. However, the beard oil softens it once applied and also makes it shine. The oil makes or transforms the ugly beard hair to look neat and styled.
- Moistens the skin beneath: beard oil gives the skin below the beard skin moist and looking healthy. The conditioner curbs the occurrence of dandruff or itches on the beard skin.
- Beard growth: some people utilize beard oil to trigger hair growth to attain the desired look. People with lots of beard hair use beard oil with a different aim than those struggling for beard hair to grow.
- Beard oil lavishes the ugly hair and makes it look acceptable. It makes it easy to style it with the latest trendy style.
- It makes the beard have a good smell which resembles the cologne. People purchase ready-made beard oil, which is scented with your favorite fragrance that can make it enjoyable.
How can one use beard Oil and Balm?
Beard oil and balm work best when the body poles are open, and that is after showering. The body is up to the task with efficient absorption. To avoid overdoing the oil application, the following are 5 steps to follow:
- Put 3-5 drops of beard oil in your palm and massage your beard. Ensure all parts are touched well in a downward motion.
- Thoroughly massage your entire beard.
- Use comb for long hair to ensure even distribution of the oil.
- Additional oil may be required for long and thin beard hair.
- After a successful oil application process, styling is necessary as individuals will.
What is the best time to apply beard oil?
It is recommended to apply the beard oil the first thing in the morning after cleansing your face. This is
when body poles are open and awake to absorb anything available, thus making it the best time. It is advisable to always check skin cleanliness and moisture level before oil application, especially during dry and cold seasons.
Is beard oil only for Men?
No, many women are currently using beard oil as a moisturizer for their skin. Although most men’s product tends to react with women’s skin, beard oil is friendly due to its natural nature. The oils leave the skin hydrated, with a great smell, and can be utilized in hair nourishment. All these make women prefer beard oil to other cosmetic products meant for them.
What is the best beard oil product to buy?
- Coconut oil contains natural properties that facilitate the growth of tender, healthy and thick beard hair. Besides, it conditions the skin underneath the beard. One of its unique nature is the anti-inflammation which prevents skin breaks.
- Olive oil: it has numerous goodies for the skin and hair. It is a natural product with anti-fungal, inflammation, and antioxidant elements crucial in skin protection. It has been deemed as one of the most efficient body moisturizers in the world.
- Jojoba oil: it is a special oil that has a natural ability to imitate the body conditioner. It is anti-bacterial and fungal, making it a perfect choice to prevent beard hair dryness and hair brittleness. Besides, it helps prevent dandruff build-up.
- Sunflower oil: This is a natural oil product known for its ability to prevent hair loss and breakage. It is rich in vitamins and other trace elements that are very crucial in skin protection. Therefore, with all these necessary ingredients, it is one of the perfect options for beard hair protection and nourishment.
- Argan oil: the oil contains vitamin E, which is a crucial element in hair growth and protection. The ingredients included stimulating cell growth from underneath the deep layers of the skin, making it the best option for anyone who wishes to increase beard hair growth. The benefits of Argan oil can be observed and noticed immediately after application since it makes the air tender with a radiant look.
Other types of beard oils recommended for you include:
- Beard and the company oil (extra strength beard growth and BalmKit) work best for individuals with slow beard hair growth, patchy growth, itchiness, and dryness. The oil perfectly handles the situation to give the best experience to the user. It is an organic product making safe for use with no side effect.
- Beard and the company oil with protection formula is a unique oil made from Argan and jojoba oils. Therefore, it protects the hair from any form of heat and sun damage and safeguards the user from itches and dry beard hair. This also justifies why women prefer to use beard oils to protect their hair against damage by excess heat, especially during blow-drying.
- Beard and the company oil with repair formula is a unique type of oil that conditions the beard hair and treats any underlying skin inflammation around the beard. Besides, it remedies issues on dry skin by moistening it and maintaining hydration while treating acne and dandruff in the beard hair. It is one of the best products in hair repair and strengthening. It helps in preserving beard hair tenderness and softness.
- Beard and the company oil with arctic give the user a refreshing feeling. It has elements that unclog hair follicles, leaving it clean with ease of growth. It has a natural fragrance that leaves the hair with an attractive scent.
- Beard and the company oil unscented product offers the best experience for intent to nourish their beards but require no fragrances. The beard oil serves as a conditioner, which moisturizes your beard hair, softens it, and protects the underneath skin.
Beard oil brand types are many, and the product is readily available in the market. For instance, others like Proraso beard oil, Mountaineer beard oil, Beardology beard oil trinity, and many others.